Sunday 14 September 2008

Fellowship songs =)

1151 Lenny LeBlanc & Paul Baloche
Copyright © 1999 Lensongs Publishing/Integrity's Hosanna! Music/Sovereign Music UK

ABOVE ALL powers, above all kings,
Above all nature and all created things;
Above all wisdom and all the ways of man,
You were here before the world began.

Above all kingdoms, above all thrones,
Above all wonders the world has ever known;
Above all wealth and treasures of the earth,
There's no way to measure what You're worth.

Crucified, laid behind the stone;
You lived to die, rejected and alone;
Like a rose trampled on the ground,
You took the fall and thought of me,
Above all.


1152 Dave Bilbrough
Copyright © 2002 Thankyou Music

AGAIN AND AGAIN,
You have revealed Your love to me.
Again and again grace has shone through.
You’ve always been there for me
When I have come to You:
You are the Rock on which I stand.

You’re wonderful, You’re marvellous,
You’re everything to me.
Your steadfast and unchanging love
Are all I’ll ever need.
What peace and what security
Can be found in knowing You,
My Healer, Deliverer.

There is no limit to this never-ending stream
That’s entered the castle of my soul.
You give me a hope and future
Beyond my wildest dreams.
Your love is greater than I know.

You’ve been my fortress
Through the shifting sands of time;
In change and adversity
You have answered my prayer to guide me.

No comments: