Saturday 20 September 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 22 )


I wish to kiss your body.....Under the blue sky ....

==========================================

My Darling ...., if ?....

I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

My darling ......
I wish you that ....
To kiss your body
Under the blue sky ....
Near the beautiful white sanded beach
Nobody else ...
So, I will kiss you till
The sun set come
To cheer up our love's night
And we will dance ...
On the white sanded beach
With our love rhythm and melodies
With our soul of love
In our naked body
When we are tired
I shall rest you
In your between dreams

My darling sweet heart
So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: