Saturday 20 September 2008

To my darling ....... ( Version . 24 )


I wished you, to know about it
==============================

My Darling ...., if ?....

I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

My darling ......
I do not want to be alone
In these days ...
If you are near to me
My life is so beautiful that ...
I thought it ....
And smiled alone
I could hurt to you
Sometime unknowingly
With Myselfishness
But, i didn't mean that
I wished you to know about it
Because , I love you darling
My darling sweet heart

So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: