Monday 15 September 2008

I'VE BEEN IGNORED BY THE SEASONS ...................... I am missing you With mine , A simple love I've lost my ways I've lost my sensitive senses I've lost my patient I've been ignored by the seasons I've lost my heart The circle of luck When it will come to you You will be felt all of those My sacrifice's Love upon you =( My darling sweet heart Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008


My poetry reading
......... clip there , enjoy .... ;)


http://www.badongo.com/vid/320x240/862359


I'VE BEEN IGNORED BY THE SEASONS
=======================================

My darling .......
My painful nights
In every single second
It was difficult to pass
My heart's aches ...
like you are stabbing
In my heart ...
With a needle
Tirelessly ....
I can not stopped
My yearns ....
I will , let them
Come in my thoughts
I am missing you
With mine ,
A simple love
I've lost my ways
I've lost my sensitive senses
I've lost my patient
I've been ignored by the seasons
I've lost my heart
The circle of luck
When it will come to you
You will be felt all of those
My sacrifice's Love upon you =(
My darling sweet heart


Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: