Sunday 14 September 2008

Fellowship songs =)

1153 Brian Houston
Copyright © 2000 Thankyou Music

A HUMBLE HEART You have yet to despise,
And so I humble myself in this place.
If they that sow in tears shall reap in joy,
Let a million tears or more roll down my face.
If You don’t answer me today, Lord,
I’m gonna be right here tomorrow.
If You don’t answer when I pray
From the morning to the evening,
‘Cause it’s You I do believe in,
I will say, every day, I’m gonna say that…

I won’t let go till You bless me, Lord,
No, I won’t let go till You bless me, Lord.
And I will cry out to You
Till I can’t cry no more.
And I won’t let go till You bless me, Lord.

Where can I go if You don't bid me go?
And I have no hope if You are not my hope.
And I have no peace if You don't give me peace,
And I have no faith if You don't help me to believe.
If You don't answer me today
Will the heathen nations mock Your name
And say You're made of wood or clay?
Ah, but I've seen You provide for me,
I've kissed Your lips and felt You heal my pain.
Hey, can You do it once again? ‘Cause…

1154 Paul Oakley
Copyright © 1999 Thankyou Music

ALL AROUND YOUR THRONE,
Rainbow colours fly through light,
And heavy thunder rolls,
And the lightning blinds, so bright.
Living creatures cry "Holy is the Lord,"
As they try to hide their eyes.

Rulers of this world
Only join in vain as one.
There's no other power
Could ever overthrow Your Son.
Principalities and powers
Know that You are Lord,
And they try to hide their eyes.

'Cause You shine brighter than the sun,
Only Holy One,
And You shine on me,
Oh, Jesus, only risen Son,
Seated on Your throne,
Would You shine on me today?

There will be a day
When the stars will leave the sky,
Heaven and earth will shake,
And the moon will give no light;
While every tongue will cry
"Jesus Christ is Lord,"
Some will try to hide their eyes.

1 comment:

Colin said...

'They that sow in tears shall reap in joy!' God bless you Mike for putting these love songs to God on your site. :-)
GOD'S LOVE IS THE BEST LOVE THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!! Sacrificial, unconditional love.