Saturday 13 September 2008

After all ... returned!

After all ... returned!

====================

After what happened so terrible for me;
was the most feared in my heart,
I don’t know what happened ...?
I promised not to love anyone,
no one deserves my love, I thought ...!
Now, I can’t avoid
not to think of you all day
in my eyes is your image
your eternal smile accompanies me every day and…
Your sweet face lights up my eyes at dawn.

After everything that happened,
love your patient and sweet
to conquered my heart,
and... I can’t else ...!!!
I think of you all day
all night,
You're in my dreams,
I love your breath sigh,
want to repeat my words your love poems,
and. .. I no longer know what to do ...!!!
because I am very scared
losing hope that this desire is eternal.

My lips want to kiss your lips,
want my hands caressing your face, your hair,
my body wants to see what your arms
around him

until i am sleep,
listening to the beats of your heart
to feel me loved and happy
until I reached the death there ...
in peace,
in your arms,
with your kisses,
with all your love.

You're also ... my darling, my sweet heart!

Composed by Ivette :)

=======================================

“Después de todo… regresó!”


Después de lo que sucedió tan terrible para mi;

era lo que más temía en mi corazón,

no sé qué paso...?

prometí no volver a amar a nadie,

nadie merece mi amor, pensé...

ahora, no puedo evitar

no pensar en ti todo el día

en mis ojos está tu imagen

tu sonrisa eterna me acompaña cada día y

tu dulce rostro ilumina mis ojos al amanecer.

Después de todo lo que sucedió,

tu amor paciente y dulce

a conquistado mi corazón,

y... ya no puedo más...!!!

pienso en ti todo el día

toda la noche,

en mis sueños estás tú,

en mi suspiro respiro tu amor,

mis palabras quieren repetir tus poemas de amor,

y... ya no sé qué hacer...!!!

porque tengo mucho miedo

de perder este amor que deseo sea eterno.

Mis labios quieren besar tus labios,

mis manos quieren acariciar tu rostro, tus cabellos,

mi cuerpo quiere que tus brazos lo rodeen

hasta quedar dormida,

escuchando los latidos de tu corazón

para sentirme amada y feliz

hasta que me llegue la muerte ahi...

en paz,

en tus brazos,

con tus besos,

con todo tu amor.

También eres... mi cariño, mi dulce corazón!

Compuesto por Ivette :)


No comments: