Saturday 20 September 2008

How can I reach your love's harbour ? =(


How can I reach your love's harbour ?
===================================
My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

My darling ....
In the wind of sea breeze
In the grace of your beauty
In the tear drops of ocean waves
I've found my love upon you
If i sail my soul of love
Above this high sea
Do you think my darling ?
May be my soul of love
To reach your love harbour ?

My darling sweet heart
So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: