Thursday 23 October 2008

Waiting =)


Waiting
=============

My darling ......
When i thought to you sometime
I wish to kiss the clouds as your face
Shall you let me it ?
I have a Love's ocean in my heart
So,will you live me as a fish ?
I respect the stars twinkle lights
Even, I can't see them in sunlight
If your gave a smile like a twinkle star
I shall give you back ...
My heart as a moon
So, you and me ....
Can meet in night sky ...
My darling ......
I am a hero for you
In the night sky
To defeat the evil
If you call to me ...
The echo of your calling
Before they reach me
I wanted to give the clouds
A gentle kiss ...
As your face ...
Shall you agree ?
My darling ....
Just , i needed a night sky
Tonight to make a love to you
If you give me this chance
I shall not control
My love words upon you
When i see you
My love words will naturally be dropped
From my mouth ... to you
Flowing like a river
So, you can listen
In my chest ...
Gazing at my eyes
If i will kiss your lips
Can you do for me ?
Your eyes like twinkle stars
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: