Friday 24 October 2008

To my darling ........ ( Version 39 )


Learning
=========================
My Darling ...., if ?....
I am not a lover
Who does not love forever
But, if ?....
I am a lover of you
Who Love you
With my endless Love ....

There are our love's journey
We have to go ... unseen roads
But, they do not reach the end
We are in the different directions

Through the dark lonely hills
Climb up the cliffs ....
Swiftly the changing seasons pass
Like autumn river water...
On quiet cold mountains
Among mist-wrapped vines
And rocky caves
With the white clouds
Since I am mindless feeling
There are our love's journey
Never end .......
Who can rouse my thoughts?
On a bed of stone
I am sitting ........
Alone in the night,
I miss you too much
In this love's journey
Without you .....

My darling ....
" Let me walk with you " ?
In the forest .....
You know about me ....that
I love the Nature of forest
I love the Nature of sky
I love the Nature of river
I love the Nature of clouds
I love the Nature of singing birds
I love the Nature of flowers
I love the Nature of butter flies
I love the Nature of forest
I love the Nature of smiles
I love the Nature of your body
" Let me see them " with you
The beautiful blending things...
I will not be terrified to know
Death and life, if you are with me
The joyous inseparable unity
In my heart with you ...
I will learn about your love
In woods and meadows
In the plains and mountains
In the streams and rivers
In the sky and universes
In the soul and your body
" Let me walk with you " ?
My darling sweet heart .

So, there is no need to hide
For my crazy love upon you
But, i have to tell you more ....
About my love ...
So, you can understand about my love
Before we die ....
I wanted to confess about my love to you
Because , other wise ...
You will never know about my Love
My love is my heart
My heart is to be alive for you
So , my living days is for you
If my heart is beating,
It is meant that .....
I am loving you all the time
My darling sweet heart

Compose by Michaelko copyright ©2008

No comments: